- GPS BIKE COMPUTER - The bicycle computer supports GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo four Satellite Connectivity, high-sensitivity signal receiver to give you an accurate fast positioning, don't worry miss a turn.
- ANT+ & BLUETOOTH SUPPORT - The gps bike tracker supports connecting sensors via ANT+ and connect to XOSS app via Bluetooth. Record more cycling data to make your riding more professional.
- LARGE LCD DISPLAY & DURABLE BATTERY - 1.8” HD screen easy to read LCD display with auto-backlight, just focus on your ride; 500mAh rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 25 hours runtime, give you a better cycling experience.
- DATA SYNCH - Cycling data and tracking records can be saved and shared through the XOSS app to Strava, Trainingpeaks. Or if you don’t take your phone when cycling, you can copy the saved .fit file and upload it to Strava. Analysis of your cycling data and push to beat your goals.
- GPS SETTING - 1. Make sure to search for the GPS in an open area (no cover on your head) and press the left button "Start"; 2. If it still doesn't not successful, connect the APP to restore factory settings and try again.
Details: Specifications: Name: XOSS G+ Smart GPS Cycling computer Size: 48x75x19mm Product Weight: 52g Operating temperature: -10～50℃ Battery: 500mAh Rechargeable lithium battery Battery life: 25 hours Waterproof Rating: IPX7 ANT+ Support: speed sensor, cadence sensor, speed & cadence sensor, heart rate monitor What's in the Box: 1 x XOSS G+ computer 1 x computer Mount 1 x Micro USB cable 1 x mount rubber pad 1 x rubber band Quick Q&A Q: Are there include sensors? A: No, ONLY bike computer. Q: No way to mount? A: We packaged the universal mount, please kindly advise what type of mount your are currently use if you can't mount the bike computer. install video link: https://youtu.be/0ftOBcBJ40c Q: No way to create an account for XOSS app? A: Please send us a screenshot of what’s message display about can’t create accounts, or please try more complicated passwords. Q: Can't connect to the XOSS app? A: Make sure the XOSS app Bluetooth authorization opened in your phone setting. Restart the bike computer, then click "connect". The most important point: open the Bluetooth authorization in XOSS app. Q: Can't sync data? A: It can't sync data If you don't click "stop sport", but if you still can't sync data after you click "stop sport", try to unbind the bike computer and then rebind. And check your phone signal is normal or not? you can open the flight mode and switch to normal mode to refresh the signal. Q: No GPS signal? A: 1. Make sure to search for the GPS in an open area (no cover on your head) and press the left button "Start"; 2. If it still doesn't not successful, connect the XOSS APP to restore factory settings and try again. If that doesn't work, please help to take a video to see if there is a mistake about the operation and back to us here. Operate Video Link: https://youtu.be/wNcEnyZHbSg
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches